– Handles misdemeanor cases and holds preliminary hearings to determine probable cause in felonies
– Presides over involuntary mental commitment hearings for Arlington County.
– Has exclusive jurisdiction over claims for damages not greater than $25,000.
– Processes records such as criminal warrants, civil cases, and traffic summonses.
– Video: Returning to Court – What to Know
Please do not come to the courthouse if within the previous 14 days you have traveled internationally, been directed to quarantine, isolate, or self-monitor, been diagnosed with, or have had contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with Covid-19, experienced a fever, cough, or shortness of breath, or resided with or been in close contact with anyone in these categories.