The Office of the Commonwealth’s Attorney for Arlington County and the City of Falls Church welcomes requests for I-918 (“U Visas”) Supplement B and I-914 Supplement B (“T Visas”) certification.
To ensure that requests are handled promptly, review the below steps prior to making your request. If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact our office at 703-228-4410.
1, Compile all information for your request.
Information that may be needed includes, but is not limited to:
- Petitioner’s Name(s)
- Petitioner’s Date of Birth
- Identifying Information for the Criminal Case
- Offender’s Name
- Court Case Number
- Police Case Number
- OCA File Number
- Additional Information
- Photos of Injuries
- Documentation of Additional Services (counseling, etc.)
2. Complete a draft version of the form.
Fill in as many of the fields as possible. Save the file prior to attaching it to an e-mail or printing it.
3. Prepare a cover letter detailing your request.
Include the contact information for the individual making the request. If you are the petitioner, include your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address (if available). If you are a representative for the petitioner, including an attorney, please include your contact information, including phone number and e-mail, in the cover letter.
If there are time sensitive reasons for the request, you must include that information in the request with documentation, where possible. These time-sensitive reasons may include:
- Petitioner is in removal proceedings
- Petitioner is detained
- Birthdays and ages of eligibility for related individuals of the petitioner
- Limited time of eligibility
We cannot guarantee expedited review if this information is not provided.
4. Submit your documentation.
You can send in your cover letter, draft I-918 Supplement B form, and any additional information or documentation in one of two ways:
- E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use the petitioner’s name as the subject of the e-mail in the format of Last Name, First Name. Attach your cover letter, draft form, and any supporting or additional materials, preferably in PDF form.
- Mail to:
The Honorable Parisa Dehghani-Tafti
Arlington County and the City of Falls Church
1425 North Courthouse Road
Arlington, Virginia 22201
ATTN: U Visa/T Visa
Include your cover letter, draft form, and any supporting or additional materials in the mailing.
If this is related to re-certification, please include the following documents and specify the request is for re-certification:
- Cover letter detailing the request for re-certification and the contact information for the individual making the request. If you are the petitioner, include your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. If you are a representative for the petitioner, including an attorney, please ensure your contact information, including phone number and e-mail, is included in the cover letter.
- Copy of prior certified I-918 Supplement B/I-914 Supplement B
- Any supporting or additional materials